Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Embrace the Cheese

Borrowing from Liz who was borrowing from Jon Acuff's "Serious Wednesdays," I propose a blog theme of my own. Prepare yourselves.

Monday: "Music Monday"
Post a song I've heard that's meaningful. Write about it.

Tuesday: "Thai Tuesday"
I will be in Thailand so there's lots of interesting cultural stuff to learn and take note of. Also my efforts to learn Thai will indeed be blogworthy.

Wednesday: "Quote-Worthy Wednesday"
The quote could be from something I'm reading, something I hear someone say in person or via the internet.

Thursday: "Low Expectation Thursday"
A phrase Liz and I share concerning work done on Thursdays. Don't expect too much on this day. (Sorry to depart from the lovely alliteration.)

Friday: "Fun Fact Friday"
Daily life in Thailand as an English teacher is different from my day-to-day routine in the States. This day is where I scribble a drivel of mishmash observations I collect.

Saturday: "Snapshot Saturday"
Expect pictures to be in more than just this post but the main content of the posts from this day will be photographic. Hopefully I'll become a better and more astute photographer in the future through doing this.

Sunday: "Sacred Sunday"
Sunday is typically set apart as the Sabbath (doesn't have to be but it normally is). On this day I will share prayer requests, things God has been teaching me throughout the week in my time with Him and at Church and small group.

To clarify, I know the alliteration is cheesy but I like the idea of a framework for the blog. Being the "creative" individual that I am, I am not restrained by the framework but rather guided towards increased spontaneity through it. So embrace the cheese y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment