Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Welcome Laura Landry!


Laura arrived in Thailand a week ago with the Spotswood team and she is staying at the BSC until mid-November. Laura graduated from James Madison University May 2012 and she will be attending New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary in January. If you'd like to learn more about Laura, please check out her blog:



It is such a blessing to have Laura here for three months. I am so excited to see how God is going to use her during her time here. I praise God that first he called Laura to be his child and second that he called Laura to Bangkok, Thailand.

"I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the good news of God's grace." Acts 20:24





No comments:

Post a Comment